3D (X3D) that enables simple error-free editing,
authoring, and validation of X3D or VRML
scene-graph files. Context-sensitive tooltips
provide concise summaries of each VRML node and
attribute. These tooltips simplify authoring and
improve understanding for novice and expert users
alike. It uses the X3D 3.0 tagset defined by the
X3D 3.0 Document Type Definition (DTD) in
combination with Sun's Java, IBM's Xeena XML
editor, and editor profile configuration files.
X3D-Edit is a Open Source software in the category Development developed by daschel.
It was checked for updates 0 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of X3D-Edit is 3.3, released on 10/17/2013. It was initially added to our database on 08/24/2007.
X3D-Edit requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of X3D-Edit gave it a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.
- 11/30/2015 - One Touch Upgrade 4.2.2
- 11/29/2015 - Windows Driver Package - BigNox Corporation XQHDrv System (08/05/2015 9.16.2015.4.3.12
- 11/29/2015 - MAGIX Video deluxe Plus (Überblendeffekte) 1
- 11/29/2015 - MAGIX Video deluxe Plus (Soundtrack Maker-Stile) 1
- 11/29/2015 - ﾊｯﾋﾟｰ年賀2005 1